Royal Mansour Receives Prestigious Design and Service Awards
November, 2015 – From Paris to Hong Kong to London, the Royal Mansour Marrakech was honored with five world-renowned awards at three different ceremonies in only one month.
The Royal Mansour Marrakech, designed by OBM International was honored with an incredible number of awards for design, luxury, and service since its grand opening in 2010. Recently it was awarded five highly esteemed awards within one month, from Europe to Asia.
“The Royal Mansour Marrakech redefines the gold standard of luxury hotels. It takes exclusivity, luxury, and privacy to a level never seen before, offering an extraordinary array of spacious and opulent riads right in the heart of one of the world’s most exotic cities. The groundbreaking, distinctive, and ingenious hotel design is exemplified by a labyrinthine series of underground tunnels leading to each of the 53 riads. These are accessed solely by staff, thus guaranteeing the utmost privacy, discretion, and seclusion, satisfying even the most high-profile of guests. Guests can unwind in the heaven-like 2,500-square-meter spa which boasts an in-house Master of Hammam and indulge in the hotel’s three restaurants, all of which are overseen by the 3-Michelin-starred chef, Yannick Alleno.”
Awards received include:
- Best Hotel in Africa, Awarded by Villegiature Awards (Paris)
- Best Luxury Hotel in Morocco, Awarded by World Luxury Hotel Awards (Hong Kong)
- Africa’s Best Boutique Hotel, Awarded by World Boutique Hotel Awards (London
- Africa’s Best Culinary Boutique Hotel, Awarded by World Boutique Hotel Awards (London
- World’s Best Boutique Hotel, Awarded by World Boutique Hotel Awards (London)